Wednesday, February 27, 2008

When will they ever learn?


I recieved this email today from the Ralph Engelstad Arena Insiders. You would have thought they would have learned their lesson the last time that Ralph Engelstad Arena gave out free stuff. I can about bet there will be 5,000 of these noise makers laying on the ice.

We've clinched home ice!
The University of North Dakota men's hockey team has clinched home ice for the best-of-three WCHA first round playoffs! The games start Friday, March 14, and tickets are on sale now. Will you be there?

10,000 FREE pairs of Fighting Sioux Thundersticks will be given to fans Friday, March 14, to help cheer green to victory!

Get your adult ticket packages for the series for $40. Kid's seats are $20.
Buy yours today at the UND Box Office at Ralph Engelstad Arena, online at Ticketmaster.com or by phone at 701.772.5151.

3 comments:

  1. ugh! I hate hate hate those thundersticks anyway. I'd throw MINE on the ice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord folks...I totally agree with the previous post...those things totally create an artificial atmosphere...do you think the Sioux really need them? I think "NOT".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would throw mine on the ice as well but I can't get it there from the upper deck. LOL, :)

    ReplyDelete