Saturday, February 09, 2008

Jutting has the Mavericks on a roll...

Last year I read where a lot of Maverick fans were upset with Troy Jutting and wished the univeristy would cut ties with the Maverick coach. Personally I think Mr Jutting is doing a good job and has the Mavericks looking like a NCAA playoff team.

After all the calls for Jutings head, the Maferick coach Troy Jutting has the Maverick fans thinking twice for calling for his head. I can imagine hearing Troy Jutting say, "how do you like me now?" Currently the Mavericks are riding a 5 game winning streak and have gone 9-4-1 in the last 14 games. The Mavericks are tied for fourth in the WCHA with the Wisconsin Badges and are sitting 11th in the PairWise. I am sure there are not a lot of teams out there wanting to face the Mavericks now.

5 comments:

  1. I still say he needs to go. Having a winning streak here and there doesn't make up for his overall record, lack of coaching abilities, and for the crappy way he treats people.

    Still no Jutts love coming from LGM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will be singing a different toon if makes it to the final five and the NCAA tourney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, I'm not one to jump on a bandwagon. I need ALOT more proof of him being a decent coach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is now a 6 game winning streak for the Mavs. The Goon has won the bet and broke even, ugh :( no free beer for me. Oh, well it will be fun this weekend, none the less.

    ReplyDelete