Friday, January 04, 2008

The sky is falling.


I have been reading the Siouxsports.com this week or WHINEABOUTEVERYTHING.COM as the Gophers fans call it and its getting really silly. Some of the stuff I have read this week is really over the top. I think some of these people forget about their days in college. Hell when I was in the military we could have gotten charged with disorderly conduct every weekend.

Lets look at this folks T.J. Oshie was charged with a misdemeaner not a felony and lets not forget that T.J. is innocent until proven guilty. One thing that I think everyone forgot there is actually going to be a game tonight which is on CSTV tonight.

I answered some questions over on the Win Twins blog there were a few minor additions to my answers but it was fun answering the questions.

3 comments:

  1. Innocent until proven guilty, in a court of law. In public forum, he's free game to whatever we want to think :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOME of my pics are up on my blog. Ugh, took HOURS! I'll email you some later! :) Go Huskies!

    ReplyDelete