Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Photos from the UNH series


Here are some pictures from this past weekends series the UNH Wild Cats. Go ahead and use them if you like, there will be no copy right violation and they are not professional done. If you look closely at this picture you will see Kyle Radke on the ice. I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me or did Radke put on a bunch of muscle in the off season? I don't know but Radke does looks a hell of a lot bigger than he did last season.

A friend of ours that sits in the seats next to us had extra seats in the lower bowl for Friday night game so I was lucky to sit in a seat that was a lot closer to ice. While the seats in the lower bowl are good for taking pictures and are a lot closer to the ice, I still like sitting in the upper deck better. You can see the ice better from the upper deck. I did find a great beer stand in the section behind the student seats.
I you look at the pictures it kind of captures how defensive mined UNH played against the Fighting Sioux this past weekend. UNH is probably one of the better defensive teams I can remember seeing this season. I would put them up there with the Wisconsin or Denver teams when they won the NCAA title. UNH clogs up the neutral zone and gets in the shooting lanes. UNH was also one of the cleanser teams I have seen come to the REA. Of coruse we don't play them every year either.
Here is a picture of Lets Go Mav's favorite goaltender.

2 comments:

  1. I'll try to take some pics of your Sioux on Friday with my "stalkerazzi" camera and send them to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see Stalock anywhere...

    ReplyDelete