Monday, December 10, 2007

Linkorama: SCSU gets Hosed by the Refs.


More popular and funny pictures at Popular-Pics.com
Western College Hockey: "That Shouldn't Be A Goal" Now we know how DU swept the Huskies. Chris had this posted over on his blog. If I was the SCSU coach I would have gone postal and snapped. This is the crap that I have been talking about for years. This should not be a goal this is a disgrace and Schmidt should be fired, not suspended from his job he should be fired. I also believe it will be a travesty if Randy Schmidt should ever be allowed to ref another game in this league.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part of the video is when Gwoz is loosening his tie and looking nervous. Amy and I figured he was worried and didn't want to look too happy for hear Motz would climb over the glass partition and kick his ass!!

    Motz was pretty calm, it seemed. He gets fired up, but at least the "Jutting Floppy Crappie" wasn't ever a possibility!

    Don't worry though, the commissioner issued an APOLOGY on Monday, so it's all good! Whatever!! This bullsh#t has GOT to stop. The reffing in the WCHA has deteriorated year after year and nothing is ever done. I don't know why this even shocks me, but it does!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that was a hose job, DU got lucky with that call. It is almost as bad as the MTU non-goal against the Goofs. I don't think anyone can say that the refs in the league are top notch.

    ReplyDelete