Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Former Gopher Keith Ballard fights Colby Armstrong


Seems that the former Lake of the Woods Bear and former Golden Gopher Keith Ballard has a nose for trouble, or he seems to be around where the action is happening. Ballard has also gotten in a quite few high energy fights the last couple of seasons, in fact there is a whole bunch of them on You Tube. I have to admit that I like his style of play. While he can be an agitator he isn't afraid to drop the gloves and fight. While Ballard is not a very big player, he is tough.

I also found this Keith Ballard Montageon You Tube.

2 comments:

  1. Goon. You suck!

    Ha ha! Kidding. I was talking about you this weekend. This guy that has season tickets in our section was talking about going to siouxsports daily to find out the news (sadly, he's a Sioux fan) and we were talking about it and your name came up. He goes "oh yeah, you're friends with Goon! His hockey video fights are funny!" I then told him I had never met you and he thought that was crazy! Here he thought we were old buds! Funny. I told him that if you get your dang butt to the Final 5 maybe you'll get to meet me.

    Are you going or what? Heather and I reserved our tickets. I need you there with Heather because I think Donald's coming...so I need two of you for him to eat first before he gets to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if I am going to the final five or not. One of my buddies is trying to get us into a suite. That is a good question. My wife isn't all that keen on me going this year. I guess something to do with being a new father. I said I am going but I am not sure I get to win this year or not.

    ReplyDelete