Monday, November 19, 2007

Goon's picks for the week

Friday

DU at C.C.
UMD at UND
SCSU at Clarkson
Minnesota at Michigan State
Wisconsin at Michigan

Saturday

C.C. at DU
UMD at UND
SCSU at Clarkson
Wisconsin at Michigan State
Minnesota at Michigan

I hope I have not given SCSU any bad mojo for this weekend. I want SCSU to go out to Clarkson and spank the Knights and show the college hockey pollsters that the WCHA is for real and stacked top to bottom. I think that Clarkson's ranking is a little high.

Picks last week: 5-3
Year 33-17

2 comments:

  1. Goon, I think they do better when you just pick them to sweep. They must read your blog! :) Clarkson IS winning games in their conference, but you're right, I hope SCSU goes out there and shows them that the WCHA is the elite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No jynx last night, but Weslosky stole the show. I don't think it'll be quite so easy tonight.

    Holy! Your Sioux chased Stalock away!! That's unheard of! :)

    ReplyDelete