Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A few things


First off; why are the Minnesota State University Mavericks always the recipient of a high light goal from the leagues opposing teams? This is the goal that everyone is talking about from this past weekend.

It's too bad that college hockey games are not more available in your cable packages like NHL Center ice is, I really believe that there needs to be a nationwide NCAA Hockey Center ice. Last season there were a few of Denver University and Univesity of Wisconsin games on FCS but I have yet to see one because of all the College football games that are on fox sports net on Saturday nights.


Kessel=Money

Former Gopher and current Boston Bruins forward Phil Kessel has scored 7 goals all were scored during Bruins wins.

3 comments:

  1. Luck Goon. It's all luck!!

    :)

    I could put some rageful post here ala Donald but I'll pass:) Hopefully Donald doesn't sneak into your house and poison your turkey!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was like he came back from the bar all grumpy and was trying to correct my post, that must be what 24 hours of darkness can do to a person. It would be great for working the night shift. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NCAA Center Ice would be AWESOME!! Then I wouldn't have to squint to watch my team on my laptop ... or travel to Mankato to watch my team! Don't even get me started on that.

    I really think 24 hours of darkness must mess with one's mental state. It would make me a habitually unhappy person too, I think.... Hopefully not rageful though!! You're right though, on the nights I have to work, it would be great to go home and sleep in total darkness! :)

    ReplyDelete