Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Here is a point that has to change

WCHA Dominant?

WCHA went 8-9-1 against HE last season (this includes holiday tourneys and NCAA play). BC, Maine and UNH beat the WCHA teams they saw last season, UML, Merrimack, Providence and UVT lost to/tied the WCHA teams they saw.


I saw this over on USCHO tonight, I guess I hadn't thought about it that much, however, he is right. I guess the Sioux are going to have to carry the torch for the WCHA to get the league's honor back. One way to start that would be to sweep the UNH Wild Cats in December when they come to the REA and to beat B.C. and Northeastern University when they make the trip out this October.

8 comments:

  1. Your now linked on Goon's world. Good luck, he,he,he...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out for the Goon's World link...it brings all the CRAZY people to your site. Trust me, I know from experience. My blog has never been the same since he sent the rabid UND fans my way last year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, you should have gotten a site meter your site traffic has probably doubled, I am not sure if that was good or bad at first.

    Besides everyone acts more civil now and conducts themselves as if they were friends and adults.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Except for that freaky Anon guy who posted mean/weird things on everyone's blog the week that UND played their team. Hmmmmm, I wonder what team he roots for? :) Goon, you can't help it that some UND fans are CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goon- site meter or not I do believe that my readership increased of people who wear camo, have a hunting dog, and drink Old Milwaukee Lite... ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lgm'S dog owners rock especially ones that have big yellow labs.

    ReplyDelete