Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Pictures from the Final Five

Found these Pictures in the Camera 
I was cleaning up my mess when I realized that I had some pictures from the Final Five that I hadn't done anything with. I would have had more if I hadn't reformated my disk during the Thursday night game. Basically deleting my pictures from my Vegas Vacation. There was some great pictures from the Grand Canyon that no longer exist. Thank God my wife has basically the same ones. If you click on the image you can get a better look at the picture.
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Only took you two months to get some pix of the F5 up here!! :)

    I take it you haven't seen my latest rip on UND over on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I will check it out when I get done editing. What did we do now?
    I am not letting anyone ruin my day, I had an amazing early season round of golf nothing would rattle me today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures of SCSU...oh, and UND...

    ReplyDelete