Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Terrible Two's


As many of my friends, and the folks who sat around me at the UND games know, I started to call Brain Lee (#22) and Joe Finley (#2) the terrible two's. They earned this nickname accordingly so, with there less than stellar first half of the season play, aka pylons. (As a footnote, Finley's play the second half of the season was incredibly improved.) Then I received this picture courtesy of "Marty the Party" and could not stop laughing at it. IF I THINK HE IS A PYLON, HIS TEAM MATE DOESN'T IMPROVE HIS IMAGE ANY WITH THIS PICTURE.


Point of interest, the opinion is that of Sioux_7 and not the Goon

5 comments:

  1. SIOUX7,
    LOL, when I saw your article this afternoon when I woke up I almost fell out of my chair.

    Anymore pictures from Marty the Party that we can post to the Blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wanted to share this picture with SIOUX7. We knew he would get a big kick out of it. My wife just about fell on the floor after she saw it here. GO SIOUX7!!!! Soon to be Marty the Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 doors down do you have anymore pictures for us?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a UND Mens Hockey Event at the Hyslop sport Center on April 29, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. We have good intentions of bringing the camera. Stay tuned, you may get a picture of Dave Hakstol smiling. We tried the other day, wern't fast enough. I blinked.

    ReplyDelete