Friday, April 20, 2007

Cool Oshie Video

Check out this Cool Video
I was looking around on YouTube today for a video that someone had asked me if I had seen when I came across this beauty, this is from the 2005 Minnesota High School Hockey tourney. I wonder if T.J. can do that with a sand wedge and a golf ball?
Move Over Tiger Woods

Oshie and Toews Plead Guilty

Today in some less than flattering news from the UND hockey program; Two of UND's top players T.J. Oshie and Jonathon Toews pleaded guilty to guilty today for minor on premises: Read the Whole Story Right Here


Two of the UND hockey players charged after being caught at a Grand Forks tavern on Jan. 28 changed their underage drinking pleas to guilty today as part of a plea agreement.

Jonathan Toews, 18, and T.J. Oshie, 20, pleaded guilty to minor not allowed on liquor premises, a Class B misdemeanor. The two were charged after Grand Forks police responded to a call at Judy's Tavern, where Toews and Oshie were part of a group that included another UND hockey player, Robbie Bina.


I am sure this story will end up on Damian Goddard's bad boy page, lol. Since this is the off-season I am sure that we will see a big deal made out of this story. As I had mentioned before I won't be adding much more to it, because in my opinion it is a nonstory. Now finally we can all get some closure on this issue and move on, I am sure the Bison Fans and Kevin McFeely will have a field day with it, this too will pass.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, isn't this odd since they were SO innocent?!?! Yep, enter sarcasm HERE:)

    Probably wouldn't have been such a big deal if UND fans hadn't cried foul so quick and so loud...especially when they were the ones all over the Gopher's drinking incident.

    Either way, not that big of a deal to me. Heck, I could see just about any guy I hung out with in college pulling this stuff. Though illegal, it's pretty normal behavior for young college men.

    ReplyDelete