Monday, March 05, 2007

Goon's Predictions for the First Round.

For the six people who haven't seen them

10 UAA @ 1 UMTC in two games

9 UMD @ 2 SCSU in two games

8 MSUM @ 3 Fighting Sioux in two games

7 UW @ 4 DU in three games

6 MTU @ 5 CC in three games

Prediction:

The Gophers will get the best official that the WCHA can offer, who that is I don't have a clue? The Seawolves will be called for every infraction they commmit (hookings, holding and obstructions) this will be so the league can assure it's so called percieved top draw will make the big tourney. Also, look for DU to be called for everything as well this next weekend. I bet if we look at the Penalty numbers I will be right too. Minnesota and Wisconsin will have the lion's share of the power play opportunities.

4 comments:

  1. You're dreaming if you think UND will do it in two games. The Mavs are playing really well most of the time, so I say 3 games and it's going to come down to the wire...hopefully in the Mavs favor:)

    Yes, I still want Juttings head but I don't think it'll happen with this 2nd half surge. You would think the AD would look at the big picture, but with Jutts' lips permenantly on the AD's butt he's oblivious to most things where Jutts is concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we will see, actually I will only see one of the games this weekend. Thank God I am getting out of the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was heading off to someplace where there isn't snow. I love Vegas. I hate to gamble (last time I gambled a dollar...and LOST it!) but I love all of the other stuff there is to do. We went to a Jimmy Buffet concert last time and it was awesome. Where ya staying?

    Be sure to wear your Mav jersey to the game you go to:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just glad to get out of Grand Forks, ND. They only place I have been this winter is Bemidji.

    ReplyDelete