Friday, March 16, 2007

Duncan Make the Cut

Ryan Duncan makes the Hobey Baker Top Ten.

Boston University's John Curry
Notre Dame's David Brown
St. Cloud State's Bobby Goepfert
St. Lawrence's Drew Bagnall
Miami's Nathan Davis
Michigan's T.J. Hensick
WCHA Player of the Year Ryan Duncan (North Dakota)
Air Force's Eric Ehn
Dartmouth's David Jones
UNO's Scott Parse

I guess I could say that I was shocked that there were only 2 candidates from the WCHA, surprisingly no Gophers and some how Brian Elliot was left off of the list. Definately an East Coast bias.

1 comment:

  1. CCHA is east of the WCHA, hencein my opinion it is an eastern Bias. I always laugh when people try to put Michigan in the West, they are in the EASTERN time zone if I am not mistaken.

    Most of the CCHA is in Michigan. Wrong again, Air Force is in the Atlantic Hockey Association so that makes it an eastern conference.

    This whole post season has been about sticking it too the WCHA by the rest of college hockey who can no longer keep up with the WCHA.

    ReplyDelete