Thursday, December 28, 2006

Season's Greating From a Gopher fan.

Anti Sue?

Satnu's Church
Hum, I not sure I want to touch this one. I don't want to be struck down by a higher power in the next thunderstorm. The Golden Nation has a way of coming up with interesting posts, some border on demented. It almost seems like the author has a Sioux fixation. Thats fine. Satnu's work gives me something to laugh about during what has turned out to be one of the roughest seasons on record for Fighting Sioux fans during the last 10 seasons. In a way it's kind of funny because I have a bunch of buddies that keep telling me this all the time, I keep telling them 7>5. I am not sure if the sign is legit or not it could be an urban legend, or someone with a photo shop program and I also the authors church is in Cambridge England.

Personally, I am not so sure I would want to defile a Church sign like this but to each his own.

3 comments:

  1. That's my church...and we do hate the Sioux:) HA HA! I'm not getting into that argument again...so I'm kidding of course.

    It would be a Catholic church to hate the Sioux though, cuz they hate most things. Trust me..I know...I'm a RECOVERING Catholic. Spending time in Catholic school will do that to a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's from "churchsigngenerator.com"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I know, just having fun. I made up a Gophers suck one but I haven't done anything with it yet, I am saving it for when the Sioux sweep the Goofers in Jan.

    ReplyDelete