Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Classic Don Cherry.

Think Don Likes the Refs
Don Cherry is a sports icon in my opinion, the former Boston Bruins coach has a show every Saturday night on CBC, his rants are classic. Although I am not a Canadian I appreciate his points on life. Don is a patriot and calls the game of hockey as he sees it. I really like the part where he breaks down the Drake hit as opposed to the the Ovechkin hit.

Andrew Alberts Big Hit
Former Boston College Eagle Alberts talks about the officating and how it's inconsistant from night to night. In this clip former fighting Sioux player Zach Parise gets into a scrum in front of the net with a bunch of Boston Bruins defenders.

1 comment:

  1. That was Zach that was the first guy to retaliate for the hit wasn't it?

    Also I got a kick at the end of the clip where Gionta wanted to go Dwarf vs Giant vs Chara.

    ReplyDelete