Sunday, December 24, 2006

Brian Rolston

He Did What?
I am a huge Minnesota Wild Fan and I have watched them play religiously the past two seasons. Actually, it would be an huge understatement if I told you that I watched a lot of hockey this season. Ah the beauty of NHL Center Ice.

There is no question about it Brian Rolston is an All-Star-Hockey player, his value to the Minnesota Wild is very high. It would be a crying shame if he isn't on the All-Star team this season. There is no doubt that when the Wild signeed Rolston as a free agent from the Boston Bruins it was an awesome addition to the Wild's line up. It was a very smart move by the Wild Brass. Check out these clips, Rolston has a slap shot that is out of this world. How would you like to be a goalie facing one of these shots? Lastly, Rolston is one of my favorite players I just how the Wild keep him locked up and in a Wild uniform. Maria who? Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment