Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A picture can paint a 1000 words.

4-3
Even after 3 months the smile can not be removed from my face, the score board says it all. Actually, I may have to go to the Dr and have it surgically removed. Nah, I think I will leave it there for now. I will use it for motivation. Maybe when ever my golf game is in the crapper I will just pull out this picture from my golf bag. I mean really I have $1500.00 in golf club and I can't put together consecutive good golf shots back to back for 18 holes, make that 9 holes.

The memories of this day was like Christmas coming early. The Shock and pandamonia of 5,000 cocky Gopher fans being deflated all at once. Then a large cheer for Holy Cross. An opportunity lost. I would classify it as the loss of the century. The biggest thing to happen for Holy Cross in their short division one history.
Sieve, Sieve, Sieve

4 comments:

  1. I think I can say that may have been one of the greatest moments of my life....I watched it on TV with a friend of mine (who coincidentally went to UND) and the looks on the faces of the Minnesota fans and players was PRICELESS! It makes me giddy just thinking about it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a top 5 game to remember.
    It was cool watching the result because of all the cocky Gopher fans that had themselves penciled in for a frozen four berth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watcing UofMN lose to Holy Cross was a lot of fun. I attended the regional and it unbelievable watching all of the Goofer fans leave the building in shock after the golden rodents lost to lowly Holy Cross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No your the second best hockey program, we just enjoy watching replays of Holy Cross beating the mighty goofers. Its summer there has to be something to discuss.

    ReplyDelete