Friday, March 03, 2006

UND gets ready for MTU. A must win series.



This weekend the UND Fighting Sioux face the hapless MTU Huskies for a playoff positioning. There is no sugar coating this at all the Fighting Sioux must sweep the MTU Huskies no other result is acceptable.

While I think the Fighting Sioux can’t take the MTU Huskies m lightly they are definitely the better team, MTU has one line with some really good players, they drop off drastically after that top line.

Also, the Fighting Sioux need to win and get help from the Dirty BADgers as they face a one-dimensional SCSU Huskies lead by only Bobby Goepfert. I have always said that if you rely almost solely on goaltending to win your going to lose eventually.



10 comments:

  1. Maybe they should let Elliot(T) and Bobby go at it one one one for three periods!!! Save me the pain of watchin Wisconswoon and StClown.

    Watch out TECH is pesky! I say they come away with 2 points. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say your wrong, UND is going to be be jacked up for the weekend. Toews is starting to become a two man wrecking crew with TJ Oshie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice win! Tie tomorrow? Go Goof's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If UND wins tomorrow night we will be tied with C.C. but I have not idea which team holds the tie breaker I think its UND.

    ReplyDelete
  5. St.Cloud is 3-1 against UND!Better win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If UND wins tonight they have the tie breaker on C.C. which means they get the Mavericks.

    I Don't care who UND plays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Yeah I am going to be there, then I got my tickets for the regional.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey slacker, gonna post anything or are you mailing this series in?:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its up and going now. The first part of the week I work a hellacious schedule and during my three days off I finally get to posting something. Its up now.

    ReplyDelete