Friday, September 13, 2013

(Audio) of Nanne and Dubay on ESPN1500 from 9/12/2013

A faceoff between the University of North Dako...
s/t to Brad Elliot Schlossman had this on his blog this morning. You can listen to the Audio by clicking on this link. Nanne, Judd and Dubay start right up with Lou Nanne during hour three of the September 12, 2013 broadcast…

“I’m just sick about losing North Dakota and Duluth,” Nanne said, adding that the Gophers would still get to play the in-state schools in nonconference matchups with the North Star College Cup. “To lose North Dakota and not play for three years. . . to lose Denver and Colorado. . . I gotta tell you, I’m sick about it, because to me, the biggest rivalry Minnesota’s ever had is North Dakota.”

I know that this has been beat to death, but when someone like Lou Nanne makes a comment like this it has some merit. Nanne is an icon in Minnesota when it comes to hockey and when he talks people listen to him.
Enhanced by Zemanta