Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Kane's Agent Say he's Innocent

You can only hope that Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kanes is innocent. Time will tell.

Per Scott Powers, ESPN Staff Writer:
Pat Brisson, the agent for Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane, said Tuesday he believes Kane is innocent of any crime as Kane continues to be investigated in an alleged sexual assault at his home in Hamburg, New York.

“I totally believe [Kane],” Brisson said by phone. “He’s always been honest with me. I’ve known him for a long time. I’ve been doing this a long time as a sports agent. You get to know people and get to know the character of an individual. Spending more time with Patrick over this situation, I do believe he is innocent.”

Brisson confirmed that a grand jury had been scheduled to begin meeting Tuesday, but the proceedings were postponed. A source told The Associated Press that hearings have been pushed back by about two weeks.




1 comment: