Monday, June 08, 2015

Jack Eichel: Will he Stay or Will he Go?

So, it begins. Will BU forward Jack Eichel stay in school or sign with the team that drafts him? My money is on him signing.
Mike Harrington, Buffalo News -- "Probably sooner than later," Eichel said. "I'd like to know what I'm doing this summer. Probably pretty quickly after the draft I'll finalize my decision."

What's the reason to stay in school? Is it because of BU's loss to Providence in the Frozen Four championship game?

"Just the guys, my relationship with them. There's a lot of pros and cons about going both places," Eichel said. "It's not an easy decision. It's why I haven't made it yet. Yeah, there's some unfinished business. It was definitely tough to lose the last game. It's one of the lures of coming back. We didn't graduate too many guys. We lost our goalie, two of our top six forwards but coach [David] Quinn did a great job of recruiting. We're bringing in a lot of good players."

No comments:

Post a Comment