As always, it should be interesting how USCHO will choose the men's top 10 tomorrow morning after yet another interesting weekend of college hockey. Here is how I think things will turn out:
1. North Dakota. UND split with Miami this past weekend and were close to sending Friday's game into overtime just missing on some chances late in the third.
2. Boston University. The Terriers had a one game series this weekend against Maine, and would find themselves in the winners circle with a 3-1 score.
3. Minnesota. The Gophers were swept in a home and home series against Minnesota Duluth this weekend so the Gophers lose the top spot.
4. Michigan Tech. The Huskies remain the lone undefeated team in the country with a sweep of Bemidji State this weekend.
5. Colgate. The Raiders beat St. Lawrence Friday and would tie the Clarkson Golden Knights Saturday.
6. UMass Lowell. Lowell split with Penn State this past weekend.
7. Miami. The Red Hawks come off of a split with UND.
8. Denver. The Pioneers come off of an 8-1 victory over Colorado College.
9, Boston College. BC lost in a Tuesday match up against Harvard 6-3 and would beat Michigan State on the road 3-2 Friday.
10. Minnesota Duluth. UMD looked very impressive this weekend in their sweep of the Golden Gophers.