Saturday, February 09, 2013

(Video) UND vs. UNO



At the beginning of the video, I included the hit that Derek Forbort put on a UNO Maverick at the beginning of last night's game. There have been some that said that the UND defense is soft. I don't know if that is the case. Last night, I thought that Forbs was awesome during last night's game, and I also thought that Schmaltz played a solid game as well.

For the past three games, the UND defense has given up a grand total of one goal per game.

Also, I included all three goals by both teams as well as the Andrew MacWillam save at the end of the game. That was a big play to keep the game 2-1 in the waning minutes of the game. According to the post game interview on the radio, MacWillam was given the hard hat award by freshman goalie Zane Gothberg for that save.
Enhanced by Zemanta