Olivier Archambault, Alexander Avstin, Alain Berger, Michaël Bournival, Michael Cichy, Philip Desimone, Gabriel Dumont, Brendan Gallagher, Patrick Holland, Danny Kristo, Louis Leblanc, Philippe Lefebvre, Mark MacMillan, Joonas Nattinen, Daniel Pribyl, Steven Quailer, Ian Schultz, Dustin Walsh
Nathan Beaulieu, Josiah Didier, Darren Dietz, Morgan Ellis, Greg Pateryn, Joe Stejskal, Joe Sullivan, Jarred Tinordi.
Aaron Dell ,Peter Delmas, Brandon Maxwell , Robert Mayer, Joseph Quattrocchi , Cody Reichard
Here are a few observations from the first day of the Habs development camp from All Habs.
There was confirmation of things we already knew:
And there were a few initial impressions that we will keep our eyes on:
- Daniel Pribyl and Alexander Avtsin are magicians with the puck.
- Danny Kristo has explosive acceleration.
- Nathan Beaulieu is very smooth.
- Brendan Gallagher‘s switch goes ‘ON’ the moment his skates touch the ice.
The group of missing players included Collin Sullivan, Peter Delmas, Morgan Ellis and Dustin Walsh. They did not participate in Wednesday’s practise.
- Patrick Holland may be a better skater than advertised.
- Darren Dietz looks much more confident this year.
- Aaron Dell turned heads with his goaltending at least year’s camp but may be challenged this year by Brandon Maxwell.
- Cody Reichard looked competent in goal with a good glove hand despite his try-out status.
- If this team had a captain, it would be Jarred Tinordi, hands down. Solid leadership qualities.