Monday, March 19, 2012

George Gwozdecky on Jason Zucker



Denver hockey head coach George Gwozdecky  addressed the media after the Denver and Michigan Tech quarter final game and fields a question from Bruce Brothers of the Pioneer Press at the 4:15 mark of the video about the possibility of Zucker leaving  for the professional ranks.
“I will tell you one thing Bruce [Brothers]; Gwozdecky said, "I have never, ever in my 30 plus years and my 18 years at Denver. I have never ever talked to anyone that regretting staying another year. But I have certainly talked to a lot of guys that said that they regret leaving early and so there is never anything wrong with leaving if you’re ready.  There is never anything wrong with staying, to be able to get one more extra year to be able to give yourself a better chance to be able play at the top level.  What that decision for Jason or for any of our guys, is hard to say right now.”
Enhanced by Zemanta