Monday, August 23, 2010

New way to make comments on Goon's World.

I have gotten a few messages from folks that said, 'Hey you killed the comments section of your blog.' I said, "what you can still comment on Goon's World." Actually; I have made a few changes to the blog and I have changed the system for making comments on Goon's World. Starting last week, we are no longer accepting comments under blogger. For now; I have decided to use the Intense Debate system; which in my opinion is a better system for accepting comments on my blog. You can get an account by logging on to this web link.
Intense Debate is a commenting system which is designed to inspire conversation. Including such features as threaded comments (allowing readers to reply to each other in comment threads), avatars and a voting system, many Blogger users are now choosing this as an alternative to the default Blogger commenting system.
From time to time I have had a few internet trolls post questionable and disgusting comments on this blog, they were deleted. Now I have the ability of blocking said IP addresses of the people that act like moron/trolls. While you can post anonymous messages, I still have the option of deleting them and or blocking the IP address of the person making the comment.