Sunday, July 04, 2010

Holtz: Notre Dame should join Big Ten

First off; Happy Independence day from Goon's World, may your day be safe and may it be a happy day for you and your family... Former Gopher and Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football Coach Lou Holtz says that the Irish should join the Big Ten conference.
Lou Holtz changed his mind. He thinks Notre Dame should join the Big Ten.

"I'm an old man, and all my life I've said that Notre Dame should remain independent because it's a national school," said Holtz, a former Fighting Irish coach who was in the Twin Cities last weekend. "We played the very best in the country from Texas to Tennessee to Miami of Florida to Southern Cal.

"However, two days ago was the first time I've ever said that I think Notre Dame ought to seriously consider joining the Big Ten. Because what I see happening, I see four or five superconferences."
[Star Tribune]
BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment