Thursday, September 17, 2009

CHN Poll.

When I saw this CHN poll I thought you have got to be kidding me? This is a joke right? I mean seriously we have three EZAC teams in the top ten. The same three teams that if you put them in the WCHA would be struggling to make the top five to gain home ice for the WCHA playoffs. I know there are many that feel the same way as I do.

Maybe your league should win an national title in this decade and then maybe you will get the props you deserve. This is the same league that went 1-3 in the 2009 NCAA tourney. Please! I think UND and Wisconsin deserved to be in the top ten. I don't have a problem with the top three teams but I am to believe that Cornell is fourth best team in division one hockey.

1. Denver
2. Miami
3. Boston University
4. Cornell
5. Michigan
6. Minnesota
7. Princeton
8. Notre Dame
9. UMass-Lowell
10. Yale



BallHype: hype it up!

1 comment:

  1. Yes it's true Princeton is better than Notre Dame and Yale is better than: Northeastern, BC, Vermont, New Hampshire, Wisconson, North Dakota, and Minnesota-Duluth; and they can and will consistently stomp them anytime anyplace. Oh Yeah, and the moon is made of pickled beets.

    ReplyDelete