Friday, December 19, 2008

Here is what we were missing. (Joe Finley Montage)


Big Joe Finley has missed 16 games for the Fighting Sioux. In case anyone has forgotten what Big Joe brings to the team or you haven't seen him play very much or for what ever reason have just plain forgotten. This montage will remind Fighting Sioux fans is what we have been missing.

I have to admit that I am just giddy with the return of big Joe Finley, this couldn't come a day too quick. The fact remains that the Fighting Sioux need to have him back in the line up doing what he does best. Of course Bucky Badgers is probably shaking in his shoes at the prospects of Joe Finley's return.

Joe Finley lays out a Badgers player Jack Skille.

It is no mystery the Fighting Sioux really miss big Joe's slap shot from the point. Call of the goal by the Wooger and the Rug

Ah, those were the days. Finley with his favorite dance partner Blake Wheeler.
(All the action called again by the Rug and Wooger)

5 comments:

  1. Hey goon not to hijack the big joe thread. But I have a question for ya. Looking back to the 2006 draft class: Erik Johnson, Staal, Toews, Kessel. Who do you think should have been drafted #1 overall that year if you could call the draft order, and why?

    I'm in a big debate over on the Blues Forum, and need some outside perspective..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm not goon, but I'd go Toews, Staal, Johnson, Kessel

    ReplyDelete
  3. House I think I am going to go with you. I think it is a crap shoot. Right now Kessel (I am a boston fan) is on fire but it doesn't help that he is playing with the top setup man in the NHL. I would say Savard is like the formwer Blues player Adam Oats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean that any of the four are good, all of them have suffered some kind of a set backs and or injuries except maybe Staal.

    Johnson being hurt this whole year really messes him up. Next season he is going to have a make or break season for his next contract. Johnson will be playing for the money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toews, EJ, and Kessel will be playing for new contracts, as all 3 will be in their last year of their 3 yr ELC.. am I right on that?

    ReplyDelete