Thursday, July 12, 2007

Great News to start the day off.

UND Signs another Toews

It wouldn't be a stretch to say that Sioux fans have been waiting for this announcement for most of the summer, that day finally came as Brad Schlossman, Herald Staff Writer is reporting that UND has signed Jonathan Toew's younger brother, David Toews. David joins a long list of brothers to play for the University of North Dakota. Welcome aboard David.

Lets break down the Brother Teams to play at UND:

1.) Johnson Brothers (Corey, Greg and Ryan)
2.) Jones Brothers
3.) Parise Brothers
4.) Murphy Brothers
5.) Panzer "Division" Brothers
6.) Hoogstein Brothers
7.) Zajac Brothers
8.) Hale Brothers
9.) Johnsons (Chad and Steve)
10.) Now the Toews Brothers
11.) Cristian Brothers (Dave and Eddie)
12.) Marvins (thanks Brian)
13.) Genoway's (thanks RWD's)
14.) David and Bryan Lundbohm
15.) Ulmers, Jeff and Jason (thanks Sioux7)

I have only really watched UND since about 1991 so if I missed someone its not on purpose. (Edit)More have been added.

Off Line playing Golf.


The Goons is taking a well deserved golf vacation as I will be decompressing on the golf course playing in a tourney my buddies hold every year. I should be getting a great look at the woods and long grass as I have not idea what it is like the hit the ball from the fairway.

6 comments:

  1. Bandwagoner!

    Marvin family
    Christian brothers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairway? I haven't seen been on one ever but I've seen one a lot. I don't get a good look at the woods, but I see a lot of long grass (usually about 4 feet from the fairway) and I also see a lot of the sand and water in the area. Oh wait...I was on the fairway for 9 holes once, but I don't think you're counting minigolf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golf game has never been more inconsistent. I went 0-5 in my five matches this weekend. I mean what can you do? Like they say hit is straight and hit it far...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cliffy,

    How could you forget the Ulmers, Jeff and Jason.

    Remember Ulmer scored the game winner for our 2000 NCAA championsip against BC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donn, Fixed it. Must be my age, turned 40 and my memory went to crap.

    ReplyDelete