Wednesday, June 08, 2016

My Top-Five Picks for a Frozen Four

English: National Collegiate Athletic Associat...
This past week, Brad Schlossman reported that the University of North Dakota will bid to host a future Frozen Four in St. Louis, Missouri. Here's my question where would you like to see a Frozen Four held?

After pondering this subject for a few days, I came up with my favorites. Here're my top-five choices.

1. I am a big fan Florida, and I love the Sun Shine State. So, I would like to see a Frozen Four held in the Florida Panthers home arena, the BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida.

2. Staying in Florida, this past year's Frozen Four was a big success. So, I am cool with the Frozen Four going returning to Tampa Florida on a semi-regular basis. Obviously, UND also had success at Amalie Arena.

3. Last week, it was announced that Las Vegas is getting an NHL team. We were told it was a done deal. So, let's get the NCAA to change their mind about holding a NCAA championship in Las Vegas, Nevada. Currently, the NCAA doesn't hold championships in states where gambling is legal. T-Mobile Arena looks like a great place to hold a Frozen Four.

4. The Xcel Energy Center is another great venue to hold a Frozen Four in. There's not much more that I can add to that. While the weather in Minnesota can be dicey in April. It's a great hockey venue and the Frozen Four should return to the Xcel frequently.

5. Finally, I like the idea of holding a Frozen Four in Phoenix. Currently, the Coyotes play in Gila River Arena. That could change.

No comments:

Post a Comment