Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Grand Forks Herald: Forum Attendees Want UND's Logo to Be Unique

One of my concerns moving forward has been the design of the Fighting Hawks logo. Apparently, I am not the only one that has these concerns.

The design of the logo is a very important moment for the administration. I have a lot of anxiety about this process. If they blow the design of the logo and you will never get the fans young and old to get behind the Fighting Hawks nickname, ever.

"I know there are many, including myself, who are afraid we're just going to end up another cheesy bird, another one of many, many hawks," UND graduate Brooke McClintock said at the forum. "We're coming from something so courageous and great and strong, we're going to just fade into the back with a cheesy hawk." (Anna Burleson, Grand Forks Herald)

No comments:

Post a Comment