Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Marchand to Have Hearing for Dirty Hit on Borowiecki



Boston Bruins forward Brad Marchand is a great offensive talent, but he's also a flawed player. Marchand plays with an edge and shows no respect for the opposition. Last night, Marchand crossed that line again and he's going to pay for it. I predict that Marchand will miss the Winter Classic on Friday.

Marchand is a repeat offender and is about to receive yet another long suspension. Looking at the play in question, I don't see any way that Marchand escapes justice from the NHL's department of Plyers safety. The puck is nowhere near Marchand and he low bridges Mark Borowiecki.

I think the league has to make a stand this time. This is also the same type of play that landed him a five-game suspension in 2011. In last night's game, Marchand also speared Senators forward Kyle Turris. 

Again, did I mention that Marchand is a dirty player and a repeat offender. I am also a Boston Bruins fan, but I have seen enough shenanigans from this guy. Marchand needs to feel the burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment