Sunday, November 08, 2015

Caggiula has Filthy Mitts



Senior forward Drake Caggiula was suspended for Friday’s game and had to watch from the stands.

Like his teammates, Caggiula didn’t like what he saw on Friday night. No one on the UND hockey team did. Caggiula returned to the lineup on Saturday night after a one-game hiatus and added a much-needed spark.

“Watching yesterday was real tough,” Caggiula said. “It’s been a tough week, not being able to take a regular shift in practice, and having to watch yesterday which, (last night) wasn’t our best game.”

Caggiula continued, “I was the only one with fresh legs today. So, I knew I had to create a spark. I tried to do whatever I could, to do that. It took us… I think it was 35 shots before we could crack one again. We keep pushing and pushing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment