Monday, June 22, 2015

What about Greenhawks?


One of my facebook friends Traci Wald sent me this picture in a tweet yesterday.

Looking at all of the remaining options for a new nickname/logo, I actually think that Greenhawks could work. If you could design a logo similar to the one on the right, I could get on board with this. Imagine an all green logo that looks sort of like this.

Obviously, UND couldn't use this exact one because it's the logo of the Chicago Blackhawks, but something similar to this could work and would be acceptable. I have no idea how other UND fans would react to this, just throwing it out there.

People have asked me which option that I like the most. First, I can accept six-of-seven the remaining nickname options. In no way will I ever be able to get behind the Sundogs nickname, I think it's a bad idea. It's utterly unacceptable to me. Like I have said before, go back and look who is pushing the Sundogs logo.






No comments:

Post a Comment