Tuesday, December 23, 2014

John Scott Buttends Tim Jackman, Should Be Suspended



This act of stupidity that should land John Scott a nice long suspension. Keep in mind that Scott is a repeat offender. Seriously, I don't how he's not suspended after this. There's no place in hockey for this kind of crap. There's no way to defend this kind of thuggery. The San Jose Mercury News refers to John Scott as an enforcer. He's an untalented hack that can barely skate and is taking up a roster spot. What's even more shocking is that Mr. Anger Management wasn't even penalized on the play. This played was a blatant attempt by Scott to injure Jackman.

I want to be clear, I am all for playing tough and sticking up for your teammates, I also like fights in hockey. This is just plain ridiculous. I don’t think players like Scott should be taking up a roster spot in the NHL anymore. Feel free to defend this play if you would like.


No comments:

Post a Comment