Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Patrice Bergeron credits Brad Marchand



Boston Bruins forward Patrice Bergeron won the Selke Award last night beating out former Fighting Sioux forward Jonathan Toews and Anze Kopitar. The humble Bergeron credited his linemate Brad Marchand for helping him achieve the things he's accomplished over the past few years. Bergeron played on Boston's second line with Marchand and former Miami RedHawk Reilly Smith last season.
Steve Conroy, Boston Herald -- “I think Marchy's proved over past years that he's a great player,” said Bergeron. “He's scored some big goals for us. I'm not too worried about him. I know next year he's going to have a great year and, like I've said before, I've got to give a lot of credit to him for helping me achieve the things I've been achieving over the past years. I really enjoy playing with him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment