Sunday, June 29, 2014

Face it, Ryan Mantha isn't coming to UND.

If I was a betting man, and I am. I would say that this kid is OHL bound, and is not heading to UND next fall. No mention what-so-ever about UND. As I wrote in May, since 2011, UND has had five high-end recruits decommit and go the Major Junior route. Mantha would make six.

Update: Brad E. Schlossman from the Grand Forks Herald is reporting that Mantha is an  academic causality.
SNYRangersblogspot.com --On what is next, “we will see soon, Niagra has my rights and it will come down to what the Rangers want me to do.”

Who did you root for growing up, “I didn’t have one but during the Cup I was rooting for the Rangers so this is an awesome feeling.”

From the Rangers: “With the first of the two fourth round selections, New York drafted defenseman Ryan Mantha. The Clarkson, Michigan native split this past season between the Sioux City Musketeers and the Indiana Ice of the United States Hockey League (USHL), registering a total of three goals and 12 assists for 15 points, along with 71 penalty minutes and a plus-11 rating in 53 games. Mantha added three assists in 10 playoff games with Indiana.”


No comments:

Post a Comment