Monday, July 08, 2013

Wild Hockey: Keith Ballard something positive



Today, I was out riding my bike, kind of percolating. Sometimes, I do some of my best thinking when I am out riding my bike. When I am out riding the bike I like to listen to my iPod and catch up on some of the podcasts that I might have missed while I was at work.  Today, I was listening to Michael Russo's podcasts who was filling in for Paul Allen on KFAN 100.3.

First off, KFAN should consider hiring Michael Russo, I really like his approach to talk radio, maybe I am the only one that feels this way, but I like how he approaches a radio show. Maybe it's because Russo isn't trying too hard, he's just himself when he fills in for Paul Allen. That's what I like about his shows. While he might not be as polished as a Paul Allen or a Jeff Dubay and Judd Zulgad, he's fun to listen to. Plus, he talks hockey, that's not something that happens a lot in this area. I wish there were more radio shows that simply talked about Hockey 24/7. Especially in the state of hockey.

For some reason, the sports talk radio hosts seem to want to ruin a good show talking about basketball and baseball. Today, Russo was interviewing newly signed Minnesota Wild defenseman Keith Ballard... This was a good interview to listen to, if you haven't heard it yet. You can listen to this interview on the embeded audio posted below. The interview starts at the 24:00 minute mark.

I think the Minnesota Wild are going to benefit from the Keith Ballard signing.


Enhanced by Zemanta