Monday, May 20, 2013

(Video) Patrick Kane goal and did Johan Franzen take a dive?



Nice goal by Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane. One of the lone bright spots in tonight's game for the Blackhawks. The Redwings proved to be the better team again for a second game in a row.

If you’re a fan of either team, you might not be the one to ask. Watch the video; I want to see if anyone else is seeing this as well. It appears that Detroit forward Johan Franzen embellished this hit just a bit; I am not saying he wasn't hit from behind, because he was. But in my opinion, I think that Franzen could have received an academy award for his acting ability. Thoughts... Should the refs blown the whistle on the play? In my opinion, I thought the refs made the right call my not blowing the play dead. Feel free to disagree if you like.
Enhanced by Zemanta