Sunday, February 10, 2013

Just Because I can... (RW77)



And enjoy taking flak, I'd like to post (hopefully) a short video I took of the boys coming out of the chute at TD Ameritrade Park. Unfortunately I was unable to get to the proper side of the walkway and my batteries ran out when they were coming off the ice after the victory.  So, best I could do but it was fun to be so close to the action.

In a bit of fun news:  Todd Anderson gave me a glare when I yelled out "Hey Todd, have a good game."  Another fan asked him for a puck and he said he didn't have one (and obviously he didn't but it didn't stop that fan) but it was interesting to note that he considered the request despite the fact.

I also found it interesting to see Hakstol in a UND letterman's jacket.  I've worn those things and with the wind and rain and cold, he HAD to be freezing his backside off by the end of the 2nd period if not sooner.

Oh and one last thing:  Biggest gaff not made on the ice goes to the guy who runs the jumbotron and sound.  During the USHL game, the powers that be decided to try to get everyone to sing "Take me out to the ballgame."  Uh, really?  I mean... do you know what's going on right now?  It wasn't necessarily a bad thing but it registered on the WTF scale.
Enhanced by Zemanta