Saturday, January 19, 2013

(Video) Nate Condon goal and a few missed opportunities



If Gophers forward Kyle Rau had to play in a league where fighting wasn't banned he wouldn't yap at Steph Pattyn like that. I also agree with the host, Zach Budish showed some leadership by telling Rau to zip it.

If you talk to some of the players from UND, you will find out that Pattyn was a feared fighter when he was in the MJHL.

During a Wednesday press conference Bryn Chyzyk was asked about forward Steph Pattyn.

It’s funny you ask, I played against him up in Manitoba. I was so scared of that guy, he’s a scary guy to play against, but I defiantly like him a lot better on my team.”



The shorthanded goal by Nate Condon was definitely the turning point in the game. UND gets a power play on an interference call and Minnesota gets a back breaking shorthanded goal. I guess we could discuss the play by the two UND players on the Condon goal, but it’s easy to Saturday morning quarterback. I was wondering why Joe Gleason didn't just yank Condon down on the play. Up until that point, I thought it was a very close game.
Enhanced by Zemanta