Saturday, October 13, 2012

A few things related to TV broadcasts

DirecTV
DirecTV (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I know a few people pinged me both on twitter and on my cell phone last night and said that they couldn't watch the game on DirecTV.

I didn't see the tweet by @UNDSID until I got to the Ralph and when I left my home to go to the game last night the game between UND and USNDT U-18 team the game was still actually listed on my DirecTV channel line up as well (FCS channel 626).

Below is the tweet that Jayson Hajdu put up on twitter last night.

Here is the schedule again if want to peruse it - it looks like every game in January will be on TV this season. [click to view]



This should be the only "home" UND Men's Hockey game that is not picked up by Fox College Sports this season and all of the other games should be on TV.




I have not seen an actual broadcast of UND hockey as of yet so I can't comment on the quality of the broadcasts... I did watch most of the UND vs UNA football game on MidcoNet both at work and on my father-in-laws television and I thought it was a high quality broadcast.
Enhanced by Zemanta