Monday, July 02, 2012

All Parise all of the time...

Today, NHL hockey fans from Pittsburgh, Minnesota and New Jersey are wondering where Zach Parise is going to sign. It looks like it's going to be another night before we find out where he is going to go.

Like most fans, I have been hovering by the computer all day long, waiting on the edge of my seat wondering where former Fighting Sioux All-American and New Jersey Devil Zach Parise is going to land, after Zach signs a new contract, he is going to need to buy a wheel barrow to take his money to the bank.



According to Russo, "the Wild are still in it."


I had a few people ask me what I think of Parise flying back to Minnesota tomorrow and I am not sure what we would even make out of it. I honestly don't feel all of that confident that Parise is going to sign with the Wild and that the Devils could have put a lot of pressure on Zach and that he is torn and having a tough time with the decision.

According to Lou Nanne, "he [Parise] is not going to Jersey, there is no possible way that they're in.



Here is what Lou Nanne had to say about the whole Zach Parise story. I always take what Lou Nanne says with a grain of salt.
"A signing of this magnitude should takes place in the area where he is going to play and the team would want him there," Nanne said. "I just can't fathom that he coming home to Minnesota to tell us that he is going to Pittsburgh."

Enhanced by Zemanta