Sunday, June 17, 2012

Parise, "No way I'll sign with Rangers"


I know this is an old story, actually it's about half a week old,  but I just found the video for Parise's comments that he made last week while being interviewed by the media.

The now famous comments by Parise, when he said, "No way I'll sign with Rangers."

As a Bruins and Wild fan, nothing pleases me more than to hear Parise say that.  So going forward, we can probably scratch the Rangers off of the list of teams where Zach Parise might end up in the off season.

After reading this article it looks like the Boston Bruins aren't going to be making any big moves either in the off-season - so I think we might be able to cross off the Bruins off the list as well, as a place where Parise will not end up during the free agency signing period.

Enhanced by Zemanta