Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Miles Koules on the Pipeline show


Former UND recruit Miles Koules was on the Pipeline show with Guy Flaming and Dean Milard; Koules discussed his decision to join the Medicine Hat Tigers instead of playing the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux next year.

Miles Koules was asked about why he changed his mind and this is what he had to say.

"You know what, North Dakota was a great place, the facilities and everything were awesome," Koules said. "The main thing that I looked at was; A - the amount of games, I just think that the amount of games that you get to play in the WHL really helps turn you into a pro more than college."

"I think I play a bigger role on the Tigers next year than I would at North Dakota my freshman year, that was pretty much a deciding factor as well."

[Click to Listen]




Enhanced by Zemanta