Thursday, October 20, 2011

Goon's picks for the October 21-22

Western Collegiate Hockey Association logoImage via WikipediaHere are my picks for the week of October 21-22, 2011. Last week I went 7-9 if my math is right. I managed to jinx the defending National Champions, I predicted a split and they were swept by the Gophers.

My competitor Alex from Mankato went 5-11 in his picks. Sioux7 was at a wedding in North Carolina last week went 0-0.

WCHA

Minnesota State at Denver - Denver Sweep
Alaska-Anchorage at Nebraska-Omaha - Split
Michigan Tech at Bemidji State - Bemidji Sweep
North Dakota at Wisconsin - Sioux Sweep

Non-Conference

New Hampshire at St. Cloud State - UNH Sweep
Vermont at Minnesota - Minnesota Sweep
Minnesota-Duluth at Providence - Split

Sioux7 is currently on vacation in Sin City and here is his picks...

WCHA

Minnesota State at Denver - DU Sweep
Alaska-Anchorage at Nebraska-Omaha - Split
Michigan Tech at Bemidji State - Split
North Dakota at Wisconsin - UND Sweep.

Non-Conference

New Hampshire at St. Cloud State - UNH three points.
Vermont at Minnesota - Gopher Sweep
Minnesota-Duluth at Providence – Split




Enhanced by Zemanta