Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fighting Sioux forward and New York Rangers Draft Pick JT Miller.


s/t to Western College Hockey. Also, for the speculators and talking heads like Pierre McQuire that immediately said after J.T. Miller might be going to the Plymouth Whalers instead of the Fighting Sioux doesn't sound like it's going to happen.
Brad Schlossman; Grand Forks Herald ---- Miller, who conducted interviews with the New York media with Stafford watching from a distance, is a 6-foot-1, 198-pound power forward who finishes hits and goes to the net hard. He said he plans on bringing that game to UND this fall.

“I’d like to be a top guy that can be relied on to produce,” Miller said. “I’ll be a guy who works hard, just like the Sioux do. I’m excited to play there. It will be a great experience for me.”
I've had it with Pierre McQuire...

I can understand why a lot of American Division I College hockey fans don't like TSN hockey analyst/blow hard buffoon Pierre McQuire...  I am sure that many of them would love to reach through their television sets and strangle him or pop him in his bald fore head.

Almost as if on key; as future Fighting Sioux forward J.T. Miller was announced as the 15th over all draft pick of the New York Rangers; McQuire immediately mentions that Miller could go to the OHL and play for the Plymouth Whalers. How can a former Division I and III hockey coach come off as so anti-college hockey? My advice to TSN hockey analyst Pierre McQuire; would you please STFU, the University of North Dakota has historically produced many great NHL players and J.T. Miller would be no better off if he went and played against younger players in the OHL.
Enhanced by Zemanta