Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veteran's Day...

I would like to thank our brothers and sister in arms for their service to this great nation, I salute you. I honestly mean that, It’s not just a fancy cliché or a day off from work but it’s a day to thank and appreciate those have give so much for in service to this great nation. All game some, some gave all. We still have soldiers fighting two wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, yet we hardly hear about them anymore. We can not forget them, or those veterans from the other wars... My wife's grand father talks about fighting the Nazis in World War Two as he landed on Normandy Beach in France. I was talking to a friend on facebook last night that reminded me that it has been twenty years since Desert Storm. Let's not forget these people have given up so much for us. This We'll Defend.